Massive FC Gil Raising Idea

Home Forums The Tavern Massive FC Gil Raising Idea

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by YuraFirewing YuraFirewing 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Blizzard
    Blizzard

So I heard that each person who joins a Piesteskin Map gets 5k-6k gil that’s 40k total for the low end. If each person has a map that’s x8 so that’s 320k each day total. Times by 7 and you get over 2 Million gil for a week that can go right into the gil housing chest.

Blizzard
    Blizzard

So I joined a Peisteskin map party today. What so heard is and isn’t true. While some of the chests gives out 5k most do not. Rather it’s 1.6k per person. Although you may get lucky and get items in chest which can fetch high in the market wards or HQ items you can use to make some big ticket items. The only grail prize though is suppose to be the Blue Bird minion which right now is fetching around 1 million gil on the market wards.

If you have the Boarskin map (which is highest level solo) you have a chance for the tonberry minion which is worth lots and lots of gil on the market wards.

Regardless, still a fun past time to do with friends, all while inching our way closer to the dream house

Rythea
    Rythea
    Officer

Yeah, Ramsey has mentioned before that he wants to organize a couple days a week where we run a bunch of maps. Considering you can throw maps on your retainers, each person in an 8 man group can have 3, even not including rares like the bluebird the coin alone is like 90k per set of 8, plus the random other stuff.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Rythea Rythea.
    Ramsey
    Ramsey
    Company Master

Yeah I’ll be posting a large update on the main front page with a schedule soon, once everyone is back from their holidays we’ll be in full money making mode!

a hero or a hooligan
    well that parts never clear

YuraFirewing
    YuraFirewing

I have several 8 party maps stockpiled. I’m down for this anytime! :)

Liliko
    Liliko
    Officer

We use to do these! If we mostly harvested maps it would certainly be profit….I also selfishly want a blue bird.>_> But we should be raising more money!! I wish there was a tag people option.

"But there is something you should know. I will never lean to one side or the other due to the weight of gold coins."

YuraFirewing
    YuraFirewing

Still sitting on 3 Piesteskin maps and having to skip one everyday during my mining ;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.